Sesame and oat are the best match in cookies. We will be teaching below on how to make your very first Vegan Sesame Oat Cookies!
1 cup organic oats flour
1 cup organic almond flour
1/2 cup tropical flour
1/2 cup organic brown rice flour
1/2 cup organic all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup coconut plam syrup
1/2 cup toasted organic white sesame seeds
1/4 cup organiccoconut oil
Addition of some coconut milk
1. Mixed all the dry flour together, keep aside.
2. Stir in all the dry flour, sesame seeds with a wooden spoon or heavy-duty scraper until all ingredients are well combined,
3. Pour in coconut syrup, coconut oil mix well to made a soft dough addition of some coconut milk if dough too dry.
4. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls. Gently flatten each ball of dough with a fork into a round shape.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.
Oops 😉 These sesame oats cookies are a bit hard to chew 😀
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Veganlogy