Hello~The 7th APVC & VegFest 2015 -Eat Clean Eat Green will held on this coming 26th- 28th November in Bangkok, Thailand !
Source from website :http://en.apvcbangkok2015.com/
Have you already registered to join this exciting event ?
For more informations please visit and contact website above.
Thank you !
Wishing everyone: Happy ” World Vegan Day 2015″
November is a wonderful month for all vegans. Do you know that November is also World Vegan Month?
How long have you been vegan ?
I love to be vegan forever and ever in my life!
Will you be vegan for rest of your life ?
Share ” My Vegan Story” with us.
Your stories of transformation will inspire others !
World Vegan November Recipe~Stuffed Raw Tomatoes with Quinoa~
1 cup Quinoa
2 cups pure filter water
8-10 medium tomatoes
1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup mixed goji berries, raisin and cranberries
1/2 cup chopped almonds- soaked overnight-dehydrated
1/4 tsp sea salt and black pepper to taste
Some vegan pure lecithin granules
2 stalk lemon grass– slice it into smaller section
1 pkt sesame leaves( perilla leaves )
1 small green chilli-diced
1.To prepare quinoa sieve quinoa and run it under the tap water for a minute or two while stirring the grain around with your fingers.
2. Pour the quinoa in rice cooker add 2 cups of water, lemon grass, sea salt, black pepper until cooked.
3. After cooked let quinoa totally cool down then removed the pan, place cooked quinoa in bowl add raisin, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, chopped almond and green chilli fluff up with fork.
4. Cut the top of each tomato to remove the core about 1/2 to 1 inch. Scoop out the all tomatoes pulp using a teaspoon.
5. Spoon and fill the all tomatoes with quinoa, sprinkle some lecithin on top.
6. Serve the stuffed raw tomatoes quinoa on raw sesame leaves.
Eat Clean Eat Green ~ Enjoyyyy
Inspirational Vegan Quotes :-
“If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be vegetarian.”-Linda and Paul McCartney.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Veganlogy