Moringa contain a large amount of natural chlorophyll and nutritious.
Love the fresh Moringa leaves to make a raw cheese tarts ,the natural green cheesecake taste was just fantastic.
If you would like to remove the enzyme inhibitor naturally found on the nuts, you may soak overnight.
Ingredients for Crust:-
2 cups Almonds-soaked overnight
1 cup Pecans-soaked overnight
1/2 cup dehydrated grated coconuts
10-15 pieces Medjool dates -pitted
Dehydrated the grated coconut, almonds, pecans for 10-12 hours until crisp
or for oven turn the heat down 50 degree C very low heat bake for 2 hour
you can also use pan fry the grated coconut until fragrant if don;t have dehydrator.
Base: Place the almonds,pecans in a food processor and grind roughly. Add the dates and process until the mixture is uniform lastly add dehydrated grated coconut process until sticks together.Press mixture firmly and evenly onto the muffin mold.
Refrigerate base while you make the filling.
Moringa Cream filling :-
3/4 cup Fresh Moringa leaves
1 cup Raw cashew-soaked over night
1/2 piece Lemon juice & 1/2 for decoration
2 Passion Fruits Pulp
1-2 tbsp Organic agave nectar to your sweetness
1 tbsp 100% Pure coconut oil
pinch sea salt
1/4 cup filter pure water
1. Place all cream ingredients in Vita Mix or a food processor, blend all filling ingredients until silky smooth cream.
2. Take your muffin mold base out of the fridge.
3. Blitz the filling ingredients on top of the base crust .
4. Place in freezer for a 3-4 hours until set. These can be thawed for 1 hour prior to eating or eaten straight from the freezer. Enjoy this Gluten Free Raw Moringa cheese tarts.
5. Decorated with slice lemon and almonds or any dehydrated fruits.
Many blessing, Love & Light to you always !!
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 Veganlogy