50 gm Ogo seaweed-Soaked overnight
1 1/2 cup unripe papaya-shredded
3 tbsp Goji berries
3 pieces Honey dew melon
1 tsp Organic miso
1 tsp Black sesame oil
2 tbsp Lime juice
1 tbsp Agave Nectar
1/2 tsp tamarind
1 slice Fresh Ginger- Finely chopped
1/4 tsp Organic chilli flake
1. Soaked the dried ogo seaweed in filter water overnight.
2. Wash under the runing tap water for 3 -4 times.Drain cut into small pieces and keep aside.
3. Clean and shredded the unripe papaya about 1 cup or more.
4. Combine all the ingredients together in a serving bowl and toss well.Keep in refrigerator for 1/2 hour to soak up the marinade .
Best to serve cold.
5. Papayas are the only natural source of papain, a powerful digestive enzyme.Also contain Beta-carotene,Vitamins A.C,E,Folate, Potassium and Fiber.
Ogo seaweed a wonderful natural vegan collagen.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 Veganlogy