1 large Dry Kelp
Coriander Leaves finely chopped
1/2 pc Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp organic Apple Cider
1 tbsp Organic Raw Sugar (or other sweetener of your choice optional)
1 Bird’s Chilli and 1 Red Chilli – dice
2 slice of Ground Ginger
1/2 tsp natural Sea Salt
1. Soak for 30-40 minutes (soaking depends on the thickness of the kelp) wash thoroughly the
kelp with water.
2. Wash kelp in warm water for 5 minutes, drain.
Cut the kelp into small strips.
3. Toss kelp with 1 Tbsp apple cider ,1/2 pc lemon juice, ground ginger, chilli, raw sugar, sesame oil, natural sea salt.
4. Mixed well set in fridge overnight !
or few hour to soak up the marinade .
5. Garnish with finely chopped Coriander leaves and white sesame seeds.
This is the simplest easy recipe 🙂
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2011 Veganlogy