Goji Berries Steam Buns may look ugly but i promise, it is delicious!
250 gm Hong Kong Flour
50 gm Organic Granulated Sugar
150 gm pure Water
1 1/2 tsp Instant Yeast
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1 tbsp Olive Oil
60gm Chinese Dry Red Dates (soak in water 5 minutes) and cut in small pieces
60gm Goji Berries
15 gm walnuts – chopped
20 gm dry Longan cut in small pieces
1. Combine and mix the ingredient Flour, Yeast Sugar Salt. Add water to make a smooth dough, beat till the dough is smooth and elastic to touch.
2. Add in Goji Berries, red Dates, dry Longan, chopped Walnuts, Olive Oil, knead the dough for 10 minutes.
3. Leave the dough in a big bowl, covered with a damp cloth. Leave it to rise for 60 minutes till it has double its size.
4. Knock down let the air gone off.
5. Divide the dough into a shape of small ball buns on cake paper or banana leave.
6. Proof for another 50 minutes.
7. Steam on boiling water for 10-15 minutes.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2011 Veganlogy