Fresh Mint Walnut Vegan Cookies
Mints have spicy taste and invigorating scent, mints is often an ingredient in chocolate, candy, tea, pesto and people also use to made mint soap and essential oil. I love the essential oil from mint extract has a nice fresh scent.
Mints are one of my favorite garden plants because fresh mint leaves add extra flavor taste and nutrition, I love to use in cooking our famous hakka “LeiCha “ chinese herb hot soup smoothies and this is first time using mint for baking cookies and they have a wonderful aroma smell.
350 gm Nuttelex
150 gm Raw Sugar
200 gm Potatoes Flour
300 gm Super Fine Flour
50 gm non-GMO Corn Flour
100 gm Organic Plain Flour
some chopped Walnuts
some cranberries finely chopped
2- 3 tbsp ( about 70 gm ) mint leaves extract (Using mortar and pestle or blender add little water pound the mint leaves,extract and sieve.)
PS :-This mint cookies are “strong” in flavor so …According to your taste. If you love more mint flavor add little mint leaves in your cookies.
1. Sift all the flour keep aside.
2. Place Nuttelex, sugar in the electric mixer bowl beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
3. Slowly add in the dry flour, chopped walnuts, cranberries, mint extract fold in until thoroughly combined.
4. Sprinkle a light dusting of flour on your hand and roll into a round shape or any desired love shapes you wish then place on baking tray.
5. Bake in a 170’c preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, making sure that cookies do not over-brown.oh ~the mint scent coming out from the oven and So perfumes
6. Removed and place on wire tray let it totally cool down. Store in a air tight container.
Serve mint walnut cookies on a pretty server and enchanting mint tea-treats with your lovely friends 😉
Hope you like them !!
Much love & blessings your way.
My favorite plants~ Fresh mints in my garden yard ~
Love to added mints in my smoothies.Wonderful refreshing and cool down body heat smoothie !!
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Veganlogy