15 pcs ready make chee cheong fun ( rice noddle sheets)
8 pieces of nori sheets wrap (cut into half )
1 big jicama shredded
1 carrot shredded
1 small cabbage shredded
20 gm black fungus (soaked -drained – cut thinly)
5 piece dry shitake mushroom (soaked -drained-cut thinly)
1 fresh lettuce
1 cucumber shredded
1/2 salt to taste
1 tbsp tamari
1/3 white pepper
1 tsp veggie seasoning
3 tbsp of olive oil
1/2 cup of toasted sesame seeds
some flax seeds or sesame seeds for decoration
1. Heat oil in a wok , add the mushroom, black fungus fry for 5-8 minutes.
2. Add jicama, cabbage, carrot (except cucumber, lettuce ,coriander) fry until soft, pls don’t add water, veggie itself will released some water when cooking ,need to fry until the water is dry up add salt , seasoning , tamari and pepper.
3. Remove from the wok to a big bowl set aside .
4. Take 1 sheet of the rice noodle sheet line on a flat plate , line on top with half noni sheet with fresh lettuce ,some shredded cucumber, coriander, add 2-3 tbsp of veggie filling and 1 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
5. Rolling tightly from the opposite end therefore end up with the filling showing through the translucent rice sheet.
6. Cut into half, sprinkle some flax seeds, a drizzle of sauce and sesame oil.
Copyright 2011 Veganlogy