1 cup shredded cabbage
1 cup shredded carrot
1 medium potato-shredded
150 gm oyster mushroom – cut into small pieces
Handful thai basil leaves ~ chopped (My family love Thai basil, so i added more for this recipe, depend on how much you like this herb.)
1 green chilli ~ dice
1 1/2 cups organic plain flour
2 tbsp rice flour
1/2 tsp sea salt to taste
1/4 tsp white pepper
sufficient pure water
cooking oil for frying
1. In a bowl, mix together plain flour, rice flour and sea salt. white pepper.
2. Add water gradually and stir. The batter should not be too watery.
3. Mix in the shredded cabbage, carrot,chilli, abalone mushroom and basil leaves. Stir evenly.
4. Heat wok with oil over medium flame. spoon the mixture into patties deep fry until golden brown or until cooked.
5. Dish out on a paper oil towel.
6. Serve this fritters with chilli sauce.
Organic Enzyme Thai Basil in my garden yard.
Have a Great Meatless everyday, is Good for you, Good for us, Good for planet !
♥ BE VEGAN ♥ MAKE PEACE ♥Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Veganlogy