Beyoncé’s Trainer Marco Borges is the driving force behind her Vegan Diet. Presenting full “Pizza Recipe” shared from 22 Days Cookbook by Marco Borges.
Beyoncé did not get this body by ordering Dominos. Her trainer Marco Borges is the driving force behind her Vegan Diet (Veganism). He inspired Mr. and Mrs. Carter to go vegan, and teamed up with Beyoncé to launch her 22 Days Nutrition meal delivery service.
So what’s one of the star couple’s favorite recipes? “They love pizza, and we have a great pizza recipe in the book that’s easy to make,” he says. “They didn’t have to give it up!”
Vegan Pizza Recipe:- by Marco Borges
¾ cup brown-rice flour
½ tapioca flour
⅓ cup water
1 tsp. olive oil
½ tsp. sea salt
2 medium ripe tomatoes
2 basil leaves, chopped
black ground pepper, to fast
½ cup raw cashews, soaked
1 cup water
1 tbsp. tapioca flour
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
½ tsp. sea salt, or to taste
1. To prepare cheese, add all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until creamy. In a saucepan, cook the cheese stirring often over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and keep stirring to prevent burning. Once consistency has thickened (looks like melted cheese), remove form heat and let cool. Set aside while preparing other ingredients. Leftovers can be stored in fridge up to 5-7 days.
2. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease and dust a baking sheet or pizza stone with brown-rice flour.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the flours with the salt and whisk together.
4. Make a well in the center and add the water and oil and mix with a spoon. If necessary, add 1 tbsp. at a time of water until consistency is reached.
5. Scoop out the dough onto baking sheet or pizza stone and use hands to shape and press down into a desired shape (square/rectangle). Smooth with wet fingers and pre bake for about 20-25 minutes.
6. Wash and slice each tomato into 3 thick slices.
7. Remove the pizza crust from the oven and top with 6 slices of tomato, sliced avocado, cheese (or vegan cheese of voice) and basil.
8. Bake for another 15-20 minutes until slightly crips.
9. Remove form oven, top with a dash of pepper, slice into 6 square slices and serve.
Similar Pizza Recipe: