Meat-free Vegan Bloggers from all over the world converge for Vida Vegan Con.
This May, vegan bloggers are heading to Texas to talk blogs, social media, food photography, and more—all while enjoying the vegan mecca that is Austin, TX. At this year’s Vida Vegan Con, there will be speakers, cooking demos, parties, cheese receptions, and even a one-day shopping bazaar that is open to the public.
Vida Vegan Con III – May 29th to 31st
The lineup includes:
1. Terry Hope Romero – Bestselling author of the Veganomicon, Salad Samurai, Vegan Eats World, and more!
2. Bryant Terry – An eco-chef, food justice activist, and author. He was a Food and Society Policy Fellow, a national program of the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, from 2008 to 2010.
3. Miyoko Schinner – Vegan Cheese Expert
4. Gene Baur – an activist, author, and president and co-
5. Colleen Holland – VegNews’ owner, passionate about publishing and business
and many more speakers line up here!
Vida Vegan Con III is set to feature
∗ 25+ speakers
∗ 40+ unique classes, panels & workshops
∗ Friday’s first ever, full-day Vida Vegan Bazaar (Now accepting vendors of all sizes!)