November is a world wonderful month for all Vegans! Wishing All Vegan Friends round the world “Happy World Vegan Day2014” .Let’s celebrate World Vegan Day 🙂 with this special homemade vegan banana pumpkin kaya pizza.
This is a great taste new version of Vegan pizza. It’s an assortment of wonderfully unique combination flavors …Banana and homemade pumpkin pandan kaya Pizza~
2 1/2 Organic High Protein Flour (+ some extra flour for dusting the board )
1/2 tsp natural sea salt
1 Tbsp vegan dry active yeast
4 Tbsp Organic coconut oil /olive oil
3/4 cup any nuts milk of choice
5-6 Berangan bananas (Pisang berangan ) cut into 1/2 inci slices
Vegan Nutritional yeast
1. Dissolve sugar in warm water. Sprinkle yeast over the top, and let stand for about 10 minutes, until foamy.
2. Add in coconut oil .salt ,sift the flour and mix well knead until all the flour has been absorbed and become a smooth dough about 10 minutes. Place dough in an o bowl, and turn to coat the surface. Cover loosely with a towel, and let stand in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
3. When the dough double it size ,punch down the dough, lightly floured surface, divide the dough into 2 and roll out. Pull gently into thin round shape. We love crunchy crust. (you can adjust thickness and size to your preference) Let it proof for another 10 minutes.
4. Place onto a greased baking tray. Pre-Bake for 5 minutes in oven, then take out, then brush thick layer of homemade pumpkin kaya on the pizza base, gently arrange the banana slices on top.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 20 minutes or till golden brown. Remove and serve hot,since this pizza is tastiest when warm.
7. Skip cheese and sprinkle a light layer of nutritional yeast onto pizza just after it leaves the oven…
Happy Eating Pizza !!!
If you are compassionate , want to save animal, thoughtfulness of the animal well care, pls let go ~dairy products, eggs, honey etc… There are many alternative vegan food to replace them.
The Spiritual Master that said all animals is blessing/helping us unconditionally despite how they are treated.
Example a small single bee bless us 1% spiritual merit points. Eating animal or foods that have animal cruelty will cause us to lose spiritual merit points because have to share our merits to the animal. This subject can be referred by clicking : How to get the most blessing
The Truth About Merits:~ How to Gain or Lose Them~
Hoping vegetarian friends to earn more spiritual merit points (is like Heaven financial merit..: )
This also includes meat eater – hoping they don’t lose merit when eating animal & have more virtuous/benevolence/noble eating lifestyle habit – preferably Vegan Diet as we can save all animals life. Its understand that everybody had free will/choices & takes time to adapt any new way Vegan Lifestyle. It is difficult but nothing is impossible if we go to the right training, research & good direction that will eventually benefit us.
The Supreme Master Ching Hai International Association encourages everyone to
” BE VEGAN MAKE PEACE.”
In an effort to encourage people round the world to be fully compassionate and create a positive, peaceful atmosphere on our planet for all inhabitants, Supreme Master Ching Hai also kindly shared how to meditate for “World Vegan World Peace” through this short video
Please watch and Share 🙂
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Veganlogy