Veg Event of the Year by International Vegetarian Union (IVU)
- Interested to know more on healthy lifestyle?
- Concerned about climate change?
- Want to know how raw food can make you look young?
- Want to know more about benefits of plant based diet?
*Concurrent sessions in Mandarin and English!
Malaysian Vegetarian Society (MVS)Â has got a great opportunity to organize TWO International events in Kuala Lumpur: 04-06 October (under the IVU World Union of Vegetarian Societies) organized by Malaysian Vegetarian Society.
6th Asian Vegetarian CongressÂ andÂ 41st IVU World VegfestÂ atÂ Putra World Trade Center (PWTC), Kuala LumpurÂ onÂ 04-05 Oct 2013Â andÂ atÂ Lake Titiwangsa, Kuala LumpurÂ onÂ 06 Oct 2013.
In line with,Â Go Green, Stay Healthy Lifestyle Campaign 2013, MVS has the Golden opportunity to bring Malaysia to the eye of International Community.
This World Vegfest event will be theÂ 1st time in Malaysia after 105 yearsÂ (afterÂ 40 Times Worldwide Since 1908) organized by IVU worldwide. (International Vegetarian Union). IVU has been advocating plant based diet since 1908. Through MVS, we want to showcase Malaysia as a Vegetarian Gourmet Hub in this region.
For this event, MVS is expecting about 1,000 foreign and local delegates atÂ PWTCÂ and about 10,000 visitors atÂ Lake Titiwangsa.
For more information, please contact:
Mobile:+6017-208 6208 or +6011-2714 1353
Among the Topics Covered:
- Environmental Protection For Sustainable Growth and Development of Ecology
- Current Insight on Vegetarianism and Non-Communicable Diseases
- Nutrition Intervention Programmes in Malaysia
- Eating to Beat and Cure Cancer: Vegetables, Phytochemicals and Plant-Based Nutrition
- Raw Food for Smart Busy People and Stay Young Longer
- Vegetarianism and Benefits to the Environment
- Role of Tempe Formula as a Source of Vitamin B12
- Trends of Vegetarian Food Manufacturing in Thailand
- Vegetarianism and Depression
- Food For Life, Numerology
- Curcumin and Aging
- Diseases and Cure Through Plant Based Diet
- Complementary Medicine and Nutritional Health
- Living a Life that Helps, Not Harms
- Healthy Diet for a Hectic Lifestyle
- Vegetarian Diet and Prevention of Childhood Obesity
- Amazon Rainforest Destruction and Cattle Rearing
- “Pyramid to Plates” and Building Vibrant Communities
- International Attitudes to Food Preferences
- How Can We Feed The World Without Destroying It?
- A Salt-free and Fruit-based Raw Vegan Diet
- Vegetarianism in Korea
- Vasthu Sastra in Vegetarian Lifestyle
- Veganism and Spirituality
- Natural Disasters and Veganism
- AND MANY MORE!
List of International Speakers:
Copyright 2013 Veganlogy