sweet potatoes coconut pistachios balls
600 gm Yellow Sweet Potatoes-steamed
1 1/4 cup Fresh Grated Coconut
1/4 cup Medjool Dates-pitted and chopped
1 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
1/4 cup Goji Berries
2 tbsp Red /Golden Flax Seeds
1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
1/2 cup Pistachios-simply chopped or put them in a bag and bang them with a rolling pin+ additional for rolling
1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1. Wash the sweet potatoes, simmer 25-30 minutes until tender.
Let it totally cool to touch; peel the skin, press mash the sweet potatoes in a bowl.
2. Add in fresh grated coconut, medjool dates, cinnamon powder.
Divided into three potion .
3. 1st portion add some chopped pistachios in mashed sweet potatoes, roll balls with more chopped pistachios
3. 2nd portion add in goji berries, pumpkin seed, some pstachios.
4. 3rd portion add in nutritional yeast, pumpkin seeds, goji berries, ground flax seeds.Roll the balls with flax)
5. Everyone love this sugar free snack. Like to play chess ?? It would be a great to treat your chess opponent with this 🙂
6. Enjoy !
Note: If you like sweetness, drizzling with coconut palm syrup.
Copyright 2013 Veganlogy