Lavender Scent Cookies
Thinking of adding a new layer of flavour to your homemade cookies?
Hahaha….Here is my new creation for this joyful season.
Absolutely special and stunning recipe when you bring it out to your friends and relatives. Try this cookies made with lavender can be just the thing today in my mind.
Lavender goes particularly well with molasses sugar so adding some to cookies is a natural fit. Dried Lavender imparts an exotic flavour to the cookies.
The cookies are crisp and so soft that melt in your mouth leaving a rich lavender scent .
You can serve these Lavender cookies on a pretty server for an enchanting tea-treats !!
Here’s how to make your lovely and delicious Vegan cookies with dried Lavender.
Not to be missed!
Viewer’s Choice: The Most Popular New Year Posts
Lovely Lavender Cookies:
250 gm Nuttelex Olive margarine
80 gm Organic molasses sugar
250 gm Potatoes Flour
180 gm Super fine Flour
1 tsp Dried culinary lavender
1. Sift all the flour keep aside.
2. Place Nuttelex, sugar in the electric mixer bowl beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
3. Slowly add in the dry flour, dried lavender fold in until thoroughly combined.
4. Sprinkle a light dusting of flour on your hand and roll into a round shape or any desired love
shapes you wish then place on baking tray.
5. Bake in a 170’c preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, making sure that cookies do not over-brown,
oh ~the lavender scent coming out from the oven and So perfumes
6. Removed and place on wire tray let it totally cool down. Store in a air tight container.
Serve lovely lavender cookies on a pretty server and enchanting lavender tea-treats with your lovely friends 😉
Hope you like them !!
Much love & blessings.
Be Vegan .Make Peace.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 Veganlogy