Vegan Chipsmore Cookies
Viewer’s Choice: The Most Popular New Year Posts
Vegan Chipsmore Cookies:
230 gm Nuttelex Lite
120 gm Molasses Sugar-to your sweetness
350 gm Organic plain flour
3 tbsp Flax seeds
2 tbsp Poppy seeds
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking soda
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla powder
1 cup Organic Rolled Oats
1 cup Vegan Chocolate chip
1/4 cup Thick Fresh coconut milk or any nuts milk of choice
1. Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda together set aside.
2. Beat the Nuttelex lite, sugar, vanilla until light fluffy and in coconut milk and fold the dry flour, flax seeds, poppy seeds, oats mix well to form a soft dough.
3. Then add in some cocoa chips in your dough or decorate on top .
Roll dough into round shape or any shape you love to be. Place on lightly greased baking tray.
4. If the better is wet add more flour until the dough won’t stick your hand.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 190’c for 15 minutes till brown and crispy.
6. Cool on the wire rack. When totally cool down. Keep in a air tight container.
7. Meow ~~ Meowwww~~~~~~ smell goooooood, my lovely cat love the cookies so much 🙂Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 Veganlogy