The Twilight Saga and November
The Twilight Saga Has Come To An End.
Don’t know coincidence or what, 4 out of 5 Twilight series were released on November! Do you know that November is World Vegan Month?
- TwilightÂ (21-November-2008)
- The Twilight Saga: New MoonÂ (20-November-2009)
- The Twilight Saga: EclipseÂ (30-June-2010)
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking DawnÂ Part 1 (18-November-2011)
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 (16-November-2012)
This movie series has pocketed over $3 Billion box office!
Famous Vampire and Vampire Hunter
Over the century, people just love vampire story. The most famous vampire over the century isÂ Dracula, a special name, meanwhile, the most famous vampire in 21st century isÂ Edward Cullen, whereby Edward is just aÂ commonÂ name to all of us. Everytime I called my friend who is named “Edward”, inadvertently would make me think of him.
I still can remember some of the most popular vampire series during my youth, but the popular character is the vampire slayer or vampire hunter rather than vampire. They areÂ Buffy The Vampire Slayer (Buffy) and Van Helsing (Abraham Van Helsing).Â Recently, the most unpredictable character is Abraham Lincoln!Â Â TheÂ 16th President of the United StatesÂ is having a secret identity as vampire hunter! OMG…
Seems like “Abraham” is a name that will make us remind of vampire hunter. Hahaha…
The Vegetarian Vampire
Since we are veganlogy, let’s talk about The Vegetarian Vampire.
In the world of vampire, a vegetarian vampire is a vampire who subsists on animal blood rather than human. Being a vegetarian isÂ extremely extraordinary among vampires.
The Cullen family, who are “vegetarian” vampires (committed to only feeding on animals). They areÂ abstaining from human blood and hunger for power. They put more value on human life than most of other vampires who are non vegetarian. Did you notice that their eyes are golden instead of red?
I wonder how if vampire slayer meets vegetarian vampire? Most probably the slayer will spare their life because theÂ vegetarianÂ vampires do not kill human.
Some famous quotes from Edward Cullen:
Â “I don’t want to be a monster, my family, we think of ourselves as vegetarians, cause we only survive on the blood of animals.”...
“It’s like a human only living on tofu, it keeps you strong, but you’re never fully satisfied.”
From other point of view, it is similar to our real life, doesn’t it? If this species, Homo Nosferatu VampirisÂ can choose their vegetarian diet by not killing human, although killing animal should not be advocated (as a vegetarian/vegan), but we as Homo Sapiens,Â also can choose our diet by not killing animals.
Names of Cullen family members
1. CarlisleÂ Cullen (Esme Cullen’s husband and the adoptive father of Edward, Emmett and Alice Cullen)
2. EsmeÂ Cullen (Carlisle Cullen’s wife and the adoptive mother of Edward, Emmett and Alice Cullen)
3. AliceÂ Cullen (adoptedÂ daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen)
4. JasperÂ Hale (adopted son of Carlisle and Esme Cullen)
5. RosalieÂ HaleÂ (adopted daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen)
6. EmmettÂ Cullen (Rosalie Hale’s husband, Carlisle and Esme Cullen’s adopted son)
7. EdwardÂ CullenÂ (yourÂ favourite, hah!)
8. Bella Swan (BellaÂ Cullen)
9. Renesmee Charlie “Nessie”Â CullenÂ (dhampir daughter of Edward and Bella)
*dhampirÂ is the child of aÂ vampireÂ and a human.
By the way, your favourite and beloved Edward and Bella are vegetarian, how about you? You can start your journey by implementing plant-based diet. OrÂ you also starting by drinking Â fresh red fruits juice (bloody drink), ahah 🙂Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2012 Veganlogy