Raw Vegan Energy Meal
Proudly present, Veganlogy‘s Energizer – Raw Vegan Energy Meal!
Delicious + Nutrition + Sugar Free + Raw + Vegan + Fat Free
In order to prepare this RAW VEGAN ENERGY MEAL, all you have to do is just add up all the ingredients in both recipes (which is similar) and prepare together.
Both of this Raw Vegan Energy Meal is included one amazing healthy food, which is Salak – The Snake Skin Fruit!
It is simple. Child friendly. Energizer!
Best to serve before Raw Vegan Energy Balls.
Raw Vegan Energy Salad
By September 10, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 plate (1 Servings)
- Prep: 20 mins
Raw Sugar Free Vegan Nutrition Energy Salad
- 3 pcs Salak Peel, pitted and cut into strips
- 1 piece Avocado Cut i to cube
- 1 tbsp Goji Berries
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Cube
- 3 pieces Medjool Dates Pitted, cut into strips
- 3 leaves Iceberg Lettuce Torn
- 1/2 piece Lemon Squeezed for juice
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cumin
- Pinch of Natural Sea Salt
- Dash of Black Pepper
- Peel the salak scaly rough skin and remove the seed cut them into strips.
- Clean iceberg lettuce, torn into small pieces.
Peel and cut avocado into cube.
Cut Medjool Dates into strips.
- Place all the above ingredients in a serving salad plate.
Mix the dressing well and drizzle overtop of Salak Salad.
Love Buah Salak taste good ♥♥