Raw Vegan Salak Energy Balls
Sugar Free? Yes. The sweetness of these energy balls come from Salak Fruit and Medjool Dates.
Running out of steam? Exhausted?
These energy balls are good solution for you which can provide quick energy for you especially after a series of workout or exercise!
It is best when you need a quick fix for your blood sugar.
Why we call this Energy Balls?
The secret. Superfood.
In this recipe, I add in lots of SUPERFOOD.
SUPERFOOD are food with high nutrient and minerals, such as flax seeds, goji berries, pumpkin seeds, almonds, cinnamon, rolled oats and so on.
All the SUPERFOOD that I mentioned above are in this recipe!
Sugar Free Raw Energy Balls Recipe
By September 7, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 plate
- Prep: 20 mins
Raw Sugar Free Fat Free Vegan Energy Balls
- 1-2 pcs Salak chopped into small pieces
- 3 tbsp Organic Rolled Oats 1 tbsp into blender
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tbsp Goji Berries
- 6-8 pcs Medjool Dates pitted
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Almonds soaked overnight with filter water
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Coconut meat Old coconut
- 1 tbsp Flax Seeds
- Blend 1 tablespoon oats, add raw almonds, cinnamon, coconut, flaxseeds, dates and in a Vita-max blender until roughly chopped.
I like them with a bit of "crunch".
- Blend until the mixture easily sticks together.
- Add chopped salak, goji berries, pumpkin seeds, 2 tablespoon oats, mixed well and roll into balls.
- Keep in the fridge.
Enjoy this Sugar Free Salak Raw Energy Ball !!
Another recipe of Medjool Dates and Salak fruit. Stuffed Dates.
Don’t forget to click a LIKE and share to you friends .
Have a sunshine day full of Energy !!