2-in-1 Delicious Stuffed Dates
This recipe is a combination of 3 nutritious food.
1. Medjool Dates
3. Salak Fruit
You can have 2 types of food experience, just in 1 plate!
Medjool Dates Stuffed with Raw Almond
Medjool Dates Stuffed with Salak Fruit
Raw Almond Stuffed Dates With Salak Recipe
By September 3, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 plate (1-2 Servings)
- Prep: 15 mins
This Snack is healthier if the nuts are Raw !
- 2-3 pcs Salak cut in strips
- 1/2 cup Almonds soaked over night with filter water
- 15-20 pieces Medjool Dates pitted
- The skin of salak looks scaly rough but is thin and easy to peel.
Salak are about the size and shape of a Fig, usually round with a distinct tip, with an edible pulp.
- Remove the skin.
Remove the seed.
Cut the flesh into strips.
- Simply make a cut in dates through the centre, not cutting all the way through.
Split open dates, remove pip, add raw almonds or salak into it.
Repeat until the ingredients used up.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon if you love.
You can stuffed any organic nuts of choice in hand.
As you can see, the dates are "stuffed".
Try this Medjool Dates Cake !