Benefits of Black White Fungus
Black fungus is a very famous Chinese cuisine for making variety dishes and dessert. It also has been labeled as traditional medicinal food for thousands of years because of its nutrient.
Black White Fungus contain abundant of protein equal to meat.
As Meat in Vegetables, black fungus is one of the highest among all the vegetables, also contain calcium, fat, carbohydrates, carotene, vitamins, vitamin B1, variety of amino acids, lysine and leucine and a large number of fibers, potassium, magnesium and sodium. Black White fungus also able to increase the fluidity and circulation of our blood, and is beneficial to those with anemia, high blood pressure, it is able to regulate treatment for high Cholesterol (Reduction Blood Platelets) in blood and also helps to bring relief to joint paints,arthritis and poor blood circulation. Searching information claim that Black fungus reduce blood clot, preventing thrombosis, atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease and cancer.
Great for women too because not only does it help improve blood circulation and hence improve our skin complexion ‘n also helps to reduce skin pigmentation .
* Friends told me is amazing results of drinking “Stew Black Fungus to made smoothie for 2 weeks -1 month relief her joint pain and her friend high cholesterol total dropped within a couple weeks. *
A Simple and Easy sugar free recipe :-
1. Recipes from Friend:-
100gm Black White Fungus-soaked for 1-2 hours and wash thoroughly.
20 pieces pitted Red dates-pitted
1.8 liter pure water in slow cooker cooked for 4-5 hours & place in a vita-mix blend until smooth for hot or cold smoothie.
Sugar Free, Fat Free. Delicious and Healthy Black Fungus Smoothie!
2. My homemade Black fungus smoothie Recipes
150 gm Black-white-fungus-sugar-free-smoothie-cut into small pieces
20 gm Chinese Red Dates-pitted
60 gm Dried Longan
5 slices ginger
1.8 liter Pure filter water
1. Soaked the Black fungus for 2 hours until soft. Drain and wash thoroughly and keep aside, prepare a stew pot or slow cooker, pour in filter water.
2. The black White fungus will double or triple its size after soaking. Add in soaked Black white fungus, red dates, dried longan and sliced ginger.
3. Stew in medium heat for 1 hour then turn to low heat slowly cooked for 2 hours until water left about 1/2 pot. (about 1 liter).
4. Let’s it totally cool down, removed the red dates and place all in a vita-mix blend until smooth. Keep in the refrigerator for couple a day, drink after your lunch or dinner.
Is also a sugar free hot dessert without blending.
Try this wonderful sugar free Smoothie and Dessert !!
You might like this Miso Burdock with Black Fungus in your OnigiriClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2012 Veganlogy