Benefits of Black White Fungus
Black fungus is a very famous Chinese cuisine for making variety dishes and dessert. It also has been labeled as traditional medicinal food for thousands of years because of its nutrient.
Black White Fungus contain abundant of protein equal to meat.
As “Meat in Vegetables,” black fungus is one of the highest among all the vegetables, also contain calcium, fat, carbohydrates, carotene, vitamins, vitamin B1, variety of amino acids, lysine and leucine and a large number of fibers, potassium, magnesium and sodium. Black White fungus also able to increase the fluidity and circulation of our blood, and is beneficial to those with anemia,high blood pressure, it is able to regulate treatment for high Cholesterol (Reduction Blood Platelets) in blood and also helps to bring relief to joint paints,arthritis and poor blood circulation. Searching information claim that Black fungus reduce blood clot, preventing thrombosis, atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease and cancer.
Great for women too because not only does it help improve blood circulation and hence improve our skin complexion ‘n also helps to reduce skin pigmentation .
* Friends told me is amazing results of drinking “Stew Black Fungus to made smoothie for 2 weeks -1 month relief her joint paints and her friend high cholesterol total dropped within a couple weeks. *
You can also try another Simple and Easy sugar free recipe :-
100gm Black White Fungus
20 pieces pitted Red dates
1.8 liter pure water in slow cooker cooked for 4-5 hours & place in a vita-mix blend until smooth for hot or cold smoothie.
Black White Fungus Sugar Free Smoothie Recipe
By July 15, 2012Published:
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 3 hrs 0 min
- Ready In: 3 hrs 15 mins
Sugar Free, Fat Free. Delicious and Healthy Black Fungus and White Fungus Smoothie
- 150 grams Dried Black White Fungus cut into small pieces
- 20 pieces Chinese Red Dates Pitted
- 60 grams Dried Longan
- 5 sliced Ginger
- 2 liter Pure filter water
- Soaked the Black fungus for 2 hours until soft. Drian and and keep aside, prepare a stew pot Or slow cooker, pour in filter water.
- The black White fungus will double or triple its size after soaking.Add in soaked Black white fungus, red dated, dried longan and sliced ginger.
- Red dates
- Dried Longan
- Stew in medium heat for 1 hour then turn to low heat slowly cooked for 2 hours until water left about 1/2 pot. (about 1 liter).
- Let's it totally cool down, place in a vita-mix blend until smoothie. Keep in the refrigerator for couple a day, drink after your lunch or dinner.
Is also a sugar free hot dessert without blending.
- Try this wonderful sugar free Smoothie and Dessert !!