Vegan Sushi Again …
This is another Homemade Organic Vegan Sushi …Love Raw Okra in my Sushi ♥
Okra Vegan Sushi Recipe
By July 10, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
Simple-Easy-Quick Okra Sushi
- 2 Cup Organic Ruby Red Rice
- 1/3 Cup Organic Red Barley
- 1/3 Cup Millet
- 2 Tablespoon Flatseeds
- 1/2 Tablespoon Rice vinegar
- 1/3 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/3 Teaspoon Mirin
- 1 1/3 Cup Pure filter water
- 1 Packet Nori Sheet
- 1 Packet Okra (optional to eat raw or boil for 1 minutes in hot water)
- Some Chilli Flake
- Wash a the rice ,barley millet add flaxseeds water in rice cooker like cooking ordinary rice.
After cooked add in vinegar,salt ,mirin and mixed well.
- Place nori vertically, rough side facing upwards, on a bamboo rolling mat.
- Using wet hands, spread prepared sushi rice evenly on the bottom 2/3 of the nori.
- Apply the red rice and prinkle some chili flake on the top of rice and place 1-2 okra to end in the center of the rice ,if the ends extend past the roll ,this makes a nice presentation.
- Roll nori over the top of the ingredients until you have a rolled cylinder. Repeat with another sushi. Cut into 5 pieces.
Serve individual plate place the okra sushi on bed of lettuce leave with pickled ginger, wasabi and soysauce for dipping if desired.
Looking for other sushi recipes? These are 2 of my favourites sushi.
Looking for Japanese restaurant? Yeah, if you are in Malaysia or planning to visit Malaysia, let me introduce to you one of my favourite 5 star Japanese Organic vegan cafe in Penang! Sushi Kitchen.