Aloe Vera + Basil Seeds. Eat RAW.
Basil Seeds is also known as Biji Selasih in Malay.
Today I am going to show you a very simple and easy RAW dessert.
Special Tips on Basil Seeds:
Sweet Basil seeds soaked in water, the seeds of several basil varieties become gelatinous, and are famous used in Asian desserts, drinks such as air rose sirap (rose syrup drinks) or air biji selasih(basil seeds drinks) with added mixed fruits and ice cube. There is no traditional desserts or drinks ,we can make with whatever fruits we have in hand.
Another wonderful dessert for summer!
Basil Seeds Aloe Vera Dessert Recipe
By February 25, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 plate (1-2 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
Simple and Easy RAW natural healthy dessert
- 1 Mandarin Orange peeled and in separate sections
- 1 stalk Aloe Vera peeled and clean cut into small cube
- 1 Kiwi fruit peeled slices
- 1 Lime squeezed for juice
- 2-3 Tablespoon Basil Seeds soaked in cold water for 5-10 minutes.
- To prepare the basil seeds, soaked in cold water for 5-10 minutes. Drain the seeds. Set aside.
- Soaked the aloe vera in lime juice. And all other fruits cut into pieces.
- Decorate all the fruits in serving plate. Add soaked biji selasih (basil seeds) and Aloe Vera with lime juice on top of that.
Try this: Basil seeds coconut dessert !