1/2 cup ripe mango -mashed
1 banana -mashed add 2 tbsp flax seeds
1/2 cup raw cane sugar
1/2 cup chopped dry apricot (you can add more apricot )
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup organic non-GMO sugar free soya milk sugar free
2 cups organic all purpose flour
1 tsp vanilla powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil
2 tbsp of rice vinegar
pinch of natural sea salt
2 tbsp almond flakes for topping
Preheat the oven 180°C
1.Sieve the dry ingredients flour ,baking powder,baking soda,together keep aside.
2. In a mixing bowl , mashed mango together flax seeds and banana ,add vanilla essence ,sugar beat for 5-8 minute ,slowly add in soya milk the ,fold in all the dry flour ingredients and add chopped walnuts, apricot
3. Add in 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil and mixed well.
4.Lastly add 2 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar.
* Divide the better into 2 small cake mould.*
5. Line 8′ x 3 1/2 ‘ cake mound with parchment baking sheet.
6. Sprinkle some almond flakes on top .
7 Bake for 40-45 mins( 180°c),according to your oven heat,bake until an inserted toothpick at centre of the cake comes out clean.
8.After baked carefully transfer the cake to the wiring rack and allow to cool before cutting and serving !
Pls check your oven temperature and heat !
~Different brands of oven has different ciruculation of heat, so the baking time is not fixed.~
~ Different flour have different consistency~
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2012 Veganlogy