600 gm Organic Hi protien flour
250gm Organic unbleached whole meal flour
15 gm active dry yeast
40 gm White sesame seeds
100gm Sunflower seeds
100 gm Linseeds
50 gm Rolled Oats
5 gm Salt
30 gm Organic granulated sugar
3 tbsp Olive Oil
550 liter Pure Water (combine 2 tbsp of water into yeast and sugar in a small bowl leave it to turn bubble )
1. Mix the ingredients all flour, sugar ,yeast,salt and water together the bowl.
Slowly add in water enough of to form a smooth dough then add in all the gains,olive oil knead again for another 10-15 minutes, if to dry add more water.
2. Cover with damp cloth and leave to rise for 50 minutes or until its double size.
3. Knock down let the air gone and divide the dough into three long loaf on greased pan .
4. Proof in a warm place for another 50-60 minutes, glaze with soymilk and sprinkle some whole grains. Slash a few diagonal slits on top.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for 30-35 minutes or until it done.
6..Oven heat -Use according to your oven heat.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2011 Veganlogy