- 8 -10 pieces fresh mushroom
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 stick of celery (sliced)
- Green,Yellow, Red pepper (cut strips )
- 3 tsp of Vegetable oil/Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Chilli powder (use the powder which has less spice)
- A few curry leaves(optional)
- 1 tsp Ginger grated
- 1 green chilli (sliced)
- 2 tsp Black pepper corns ( coarsely powdered)
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup of pure water
- Some Toasted Almonds
- Clean the fresh mushrooms and dice it in halves.
- In a heavy bottom pan, add oil and cumin seeds. Fry for 3-4 seconds.
- Add finely chopped ginger ,green chilli and curry leaves. Saute on high heat .
- Add chilli powder. Mixed pepper, celery stir fry.
- Now add diced mushrooms and fry constantly till the water dries completely.
- Once dried, take care that it does not stick to the pan.
- Add the coarsely ground pepper powder and mix well. Fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add salt. Salt added towards the end prevents the mushroom from getting soggy.
- When the dish looks dry and has attained a nice colour, it is ready to be served.
- Garnish with some toasted almonds.
- Enjoy the delicious combination pepper of mushroom and the spicy !
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2011 Veganlogy