Dry mushrooms, soaked in hot water 1/2 mushrooms
100 gm. Loving Hut Organic Vegan Ham
1 cup water chestnuts -peeled ,clean & chopped
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp in powder form Flavor enhancer (If preferred)
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 sliced ginger-grated
1/4 tsp pepper
1 pack Vegan Dumpling pastry
1. Shredded the cabbage, Carrot ,mushrooms, Vegan ham into small pieces.
2. Mix the cabbage with a tbsp of salt to draw the water out. Leave
it to stand for 10-15 minutes, then squeeze the water out .
3. Add the mushrooms, and the vegan ham to the mixture.
4. Add in grated ginger, flavor enhancer, sesame oil,pepper,
salt to taste.
5. Put about 1 tbsp of the Veggie mixture on the dumpling pastry
and fold it up, pressing the rim together.
Loving Hut Vegi seaweed balls
Boiled in hot vegetable broth,add in loving hut vegi seaweeds balls , dumpling.
Once the dumplings start floating, they are done.
Serve hot with some seaweed and brocoli sprouts.