Dry mushrooms, soaked in hot water 1/2 mushrooms
100 gm. Loving Hut Organic Vegan Ham
1/2 Â Carrot
1 cup water chestnuts -peeled ,clean & chopped
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp in powder form Flavor enhancer (If preferred)
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 sliced Â ginger-grated
1/4 Â tsp pepper
1 pack Vegan Dumpling Â pastry
1. Shredded the cabbage, Carrot ,mushrooms, Vegan ham into small pieces.
2. Mix the cabbage with a tbsp of salt to draw the water out. Leave
it to stand for 10-15 Â minutes, then squeeze the water out .
3. Add the mushrooms, and the vegan ham to the mixture.
4. Add in grated ginger, flavor enhancer, sesame oil,pepper,
salt to taste.
5. Put about 1 tbsp of the Veggie mixture on the Â dumpling Â pastry
and fold it up, pressing the rim together.
Loving Hut Vegi seaweed balls
Boiled in hot vegetable broth,add in loving hut vegi seaweeds ballsÂ , dumpling.
Once the dumplings Â start floating, they are done.
Serve Â hot with some seaweed and brocoli sprouts.