Vegan Cranberries Walnuts Buns
1000 gm Organic Hi Protein Flour (Bread flour)
190 gm Raw Organic Cane Sugar
15 gm Instant Yeast
11 gm Sea Salt
90 gm Vegan Margarine
560 gm water (4 Tbsp water to soak dry cranberries)
50 gm Dry Cranberries
15 gm Organic Brown Flaxseeds
20 gm Walnuts. (chopped into small pieces)
- Combine all the ingredients (A) mix well, beat the ingredients till dough is formed and elastic to touch.
- Add in the Ingredients (B) knead again for 5 mins, move to big bowl covered the dough with damp cloth.
- Leave the dough to proof in a warm place for about 1 hour till the dough has double its size.
- After 1 hrs knock down the dough let the air gone.
- Greased the pan and divide the dough into the shape you like .
- Proof the small buns and covered with damp cloth for another 50 mins.
- Preheated oven at 180°C for 30-35 mins
- Oven heat according to your Oven. Cool the Cranberries bread on wire rack.
Vegan Cranberries Walnuts Buns with full of cranberries and walnuts, it improved and created the texture for the soft bun and dominant the floury taste.
Copyright 2011 Veganlogy