1. Mushroom stems (soaked overnight, washed and blend into fine or diced).
2. Wash and clean Galangal, Star anise, fennel heat oil in wok fry until fragrant.
3 In non-stick pan use Low Heat for frying (without oil) the black sesames, white sesame seeds, wheat germ, utill it’s fragrance .
4. Blend all the ingredients into very fine paste or if you like to keep some sesame seeds as shown above.
5. Mixed all ingredients together fry with grape seed oil sprinkle some black pepper, white pepper, rock salt or sea salt, brown sugar, black soy sauce, light soy sauce.
6. Add your sweetness, salty and or you can add more spicy according to your taste.
7. Keep in container and keep in fridge for few weeks.
Thank you this awesome sauce recipe from Meiting Veg Peng (Taiwan)
my family love this sauce so much!